Harding Real Estate was stood up in May 2007 with a team of 2 agents, the current owners, Donna Harding and Sebastien Latulippe while under the Royal LePage brand. After only 3 short years of operation, Harding Real Estate had a full time administrator and 4 additional REALTORS® making it the largest group in the brokerage at that time. With the number of clients and sales increasing steadily year after year, Harding Real Estate opened its own brokerage in November 2010 at 6309 Chebucto Road. The company wanted their “boutique” brokerage to emulate a support atmosphere, wherein clients receive the support and guidance of an entire brokerage vs. a single agent.
Donna and Sebastien’s background in the Canadian Navy as senior officers, along with their entrepreneurial spirit, has been a blueprint for success. In the past six years, the brokerage’s business has been 94% from referrals of past clients and business colleagues. A huge part of their success has been their focus on relationships, integrity, competence, community awareness and participation.
Harding Real Estate is a closely knit group of 5, including our Business Manager. Our brokerage is where client care is not a single transaction event but a relationship being built for a lifetime.
A “community focused brokerage” building lifelong client relationships!
We are committed to developing relationships worthy of trust by educating and serving our clients with their real estate needs, while providing a lifelong, total “client care” program and contributing to our community.
To build relationships worthy of trust.
Honesty – We believe in providing our clients with accurate, timely information so that they can make informed decisions.
Professional – We do what we promise to do so there are no surprises.
Results – We can be relied upon as our work ethic is made up of three elements: credibility, sincerity, and reliability. We get the job done…right!
Our Guiding Principles
- We are driven by our vision.
- Our values are critical to our success.
- We will find strength and commitment in challenges brought by our growth.
- We work with happy and competent people who are self-motivated.
- We believe in an environment that supports continuous learning.
- Our income is not our goal; it is an outcome of the care we provide our clients.
- We recognize and acknowledge our families are critical to our success.
- We serve the community we live in as we believe charity begins with all of us.