Buying Halifax & Area Real Estate
Once you have decided to buy a home, the next step is to find the right REALTOR® to work for you as a good REALTOR® saves you time and money. They know your community, they know what is important when buying a home, and they know all the intricacies of the process, from finding a home, to negotiating a price, to closing a deal.
At Harding Real Estate, our REALTORS® know that finding a home in the right area for your family’s needs is only the beginning. After locating the right home, everything from schooling to family physicians and new social activities must be considered and our clients need assistance not only during the buying process but into the future as their families needs change.
From screening the available homes in your neighborhood to ensuring that the homes you preview fit your budget, to giving you information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, renovation costs, services, and amenities to advising you about your legal and financial options, the Harding Real Estate advantage will be obvious.
Our REALTORS® will recommend expert help when needed, such as home appraisals, building inspections, well and septic, and everything from plumbers to schools!
Buying a Home
How you benefit by buying your home with the Harding Real Estate Buyers VIP Program.
- Benefit #1 When you buy your home with Harding Real Estate, we guarantee to find you the property that matches your buyer’s profile quickly using our Buyer’s VIP Program.
- Benefit # 2 At Harding Real Estate, relocation is our specialty with many years of experience and satisfied clients. Ask us how Aventure™ Realty Network can work for you!
- Benefit #3 You benefit by hiring our group of professionals. You get our entire brokerages experience and support during your transaction.
- Benefit #4 One of the keys to a successful purchase of your home is attention to detail. We have checklists and systems in place to ensure that every last detail with your purchase is handled to your satisfaction.
- Benefit #5 Information and education. Our agents are continuously training on construction details, what to look for in a home’s structure, mechanical and foundation condition.
- Benefit #6 The Harding Real Estate Satisfaction Guarantee. We are so confident in our service program that if you are not 100% satisfied, you can cancel your buyer’s contract at any time.
- Benefit #7 The power of our brand allows us to match sellers and buyers quickly, finding your new home, in your budget and when you need it!
- Benefit #8 Your transaction is managed throughout the entire home buying process and beyond closing with the Harding Real Estate Client Care Program.